tl; dr version of the past 6-8 months as if anyone gives a shit:
- In love with one cool motherfucker I call Juanald
- Shot my GPA to hell 1st semester; will be spending approximately the entire rest of college clawing it out of this hole
- Spending the summer in Chapel Thrillllllll for summer classes (ain’t no Sylva for this chick)
- Got a better work-study job as a professional baby-entertainer (while they get their brains scanned and such)
- No longer a miserable person. Gradually approaching an unfamiliar feeling that might be contentment but could also just be indigestion.
- Summer Boy, last I heard, intended to be a modern day hobo, riding the rails and maybe going to Canada, rather than becoming an “American wage slave.” I was told of this plan in January, no word on changes to the plan.
- Asshole McDoucheface (or whatever the fuck my codename for him was) almost knocked a girl up but didn’t, and seems quite content at WCU. He called me around Easter to apologize for wronging me and try to put us on better terms. I pretty much said “Cool story bro. My life doesn’t really have room in it for a shitty friendship with you. Sorry not sorry have a nice life.”